Home » Tag Archives: australian visa (page 2)

Tag Archives: australian visa

Partner visa (subclasses 820 and 801)

The partner visa for Australia is mainly used by same-sex couples. Gay marriage or same sex marriage is not allowed under Thai law or Australia law. There are changes in the making in Thai law which you can read here. The process would be very similar to the Australian Spouse Visa as you also have an option of using that visa for a same-sex relationship based not on marriage but a relationship.

Read More »

Health Certificate

You will require a health certificate if you are applying for an Australian visa. This could be a fiancée visa for Australia or an Australian Spouse visa or partner visa. The health check is done in Thailand at a hospital and Thailand is ranked as a high risk country by Australia. This means there needs to be additional checks. These are listed as below.

Read More »

Incoming search terms:

Australian Child Visa

The Australian child visa is a visa for a Thai child who now wants to join his/her mother in Australia. According to Australian Immigration law the child has to be under the age of 18 in order to apply for this visa. Note however that this class of visa is for a Thai mother who is already an Australian citizen or permanent resident or the Australian father.

Read More »