Australian Carer Visa

Australian Carer Visa (subclass 116)

Lets look at the Australian carer visa. If you have Thai family in Australia and one of your relatives are ill and need long-term care then you can apply for this visa. If you are already married to an Australian citizen then you cannot apply for this visa but would have to apply for an Australian Spouse visa for a Thai national in Bangkok. This is only for a Thai family member who is already an Australian …

Read More »